- Concepting, creating and building websites alongside our graphic design team, including taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code.
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects.
- Managing database administration and hosting duties.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js.
- Experience with JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience in working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.