The Solutions Consultant helps deliver solutions for River Point Technology clients that are often using a multi-cloud infrastructure. As part of this rapidly growing team, you will help implement projects to deliver secure, scalable, and reliable solutions for customers. Responsibilities also include providing best practices on securing foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
As a Solutions Consultant at River Point Technology, you will have the opportunity to work with industry-leading talent. Team members are encouraged to share ideas, solve problems, and aspire to improve their capabilities and technical abilities. With a flexible work schedule and excellent benefits, Solutions Engineers enjoy a challenging, not overwhelming, environment to become their best self.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and assist customers in implementing and managing cloud infrastructure environments.
- Develop code and solutions to automate the deployment of applications and the underlying infrastructure to meet customer business and technical requirements.
- Serve as a technical advisor for the customer and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices, recommendations, training, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code.
- The ability to deliver work as a part of a team or work one-on-one with customer engineers to deliver solutions.
- Preferred 2+ years of cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience with deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures on a public cloud platform such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Strong expertise with HashiCorp technologies such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, and/or Packer
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, experience with a DevOps culture, and strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience with automating solutions using one or more languages (i.e., Python, PowerShell, Terraform, or similar).
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated technical leadership
As a candidate, keep in mind that you do not need to meet ALL of the requirements above. If you meet some or all of the above requirements, River Point Technology would love to speak to you about a Solutions Consultant role. We employ a team of world-class trainers and want to help you level up in your career.